We stumbled across an extremely cool DIY. It's green, exciting, experimental, and contains all the potential to unleash your inner creative beast! So, ever wanted to graffiti but feared the damaging effects spray paint cans have on our atmosphere? Learn how after the jump!
Check it out Lomographers! Your very own how-to, to administer environmentally friendly graffiti, brought to you by imgur.
Ingredients for paste
- 3 handfuls of moss
- 700 ml/3 c of lukewarm water
- 2 tbsp of water-retention gel
- 120 ml/1/2 c of buttermilk
- 1 sturdy blender
- 1 medium sized bucket
- 1 decorators’ brush
- 1 spray bottle of water
- Crumble moss into blender and pour water over top.
- Add water-retention gardening gel to mixture.
- Proceed to add buttermilk.
- Pulse blender for 2-5 minutes until the magical mixture forms into gel.
- Transfer to a bucket.
- Paint whatever you so desire onto wood or rough concrete.
- Mist weekly and watch your creation grow… just look for inspiration below!
This fantastic Do-It-Yourself reminds me of French botanist Patrick Blanc's vertical gardens. What splendid fixtures they are, to the concrete jungles they grace! So, get on your green-thumbed graffiti
bandanas er… dungarees and get to work!