This is our last call for entries! Tell us your Multilens story with one picture, capped in 500 characters and grab a chance for your story to be published in our Grand Multilens Book coming later this year!
Time to tell your biggest story, and get it published on our upcoming Multilens book, forever etched in the history of those quirky and unique multi-eyed cameras!
In 500 characters or less, tell your story of one of your superb Multilens photos and how it came about – a backstory, the emotions you felt, the fun and joy you took while capturing that moment – whether in moving glory with the ‘action’ cameras, or a poptastic repetition with the Pop9. Make haste! Look for your favourite shot, put your thinking cap on and send in your story as we’re only giving you a week to do so! Be sure to include name, age, occupation, why you like analogue photography and why you like Samplers!
Read the rules carefully, as the submission’s a bit different this time around!
1. Look for your single best Multilens shot (Oktomat, Actionsampler, Actionsampler Flash, Supersampler, Pop9) – one that you could have a great story about.
2. Think long and hard about your story, as it should be only 500 characters long!
3. Done with selecting your photo and writing your story? Upload your submission first to a separate album in your LomoHome. Remember, submissions should be at least 1200×1800 pixels in dimension!
4. After doing so, tag your submission with the usual details – camera and film used.
5. Be aware of this: Attach your 500-character story to the ADD DESCRIPTION to your photo in your Lab.
6. Go back to this rumble page. Now select your photo with the ‘tagged’ story and submit.
7. Only ONE submission allowed, but we’re permitting a max of three submissions in case you get the details wrong the first time around – but we won’t accept different stories!
Selected stories will be published in our Grand Multilens book coming out later this year with a special feature, plus an extra 20 Piggy Points to fill your bank!