At Lomography, we love releasing new cameras for you to enjoy. In 2011, we brought out not 1, not 2, but 3 brand new camera models – The LC-Wide, La Sardina and LomoKino each bring new snap-shooting potential. Take part in our camera vote by ‘Liking’ your favorite Lomography camera of all time and you can earn Piggy Points! Read on to find out how this voting game works...
With all the Lomography cameras now available, we’d love to know your favorite snapper of all time. So this game is super simple – All you have to do is ‘like’ your favorite camera from the l-o-o-o-o-o-o-ng list below and post a comment at the bottom to confirm you’re done – As a reward, we’ll reward you with 5 Piggy Points to spend in the Online Shop. But you only have until the end of Sunday January 22nd to play – So get voting quick!
- LomoKino, the Lomography analogue movie camera.
- LC-Wide, wide-angle photos with a choice of 3 photo formats.
- Lomo LC-A, the camera which started the Lomographic movement.
- Lomo LC-A+, the LC-A with updated and refreshed features.
- ActionSampler, 4 sequential shots on each 35mm print.
- ActionSampler Flash, 4 lenses and one cool flash! .
- SuperSampler, 4 shots in a row in each photo.
- Fisheye One, the original Fisheye compact camera – Simple and fun.
- Fisheye No.2, the pimped out Fisheye camera – Features multiple and long exposure options .
- Oktomat, 8 sequential shots squeezed into each photo.
- Horizon Kompakt, simple settings for perfect panoramas.
- Horizon Perfekt, the fully manual panoramic camera.
- Diana F+, soft-focused vignettes on 120 film.
- Diana Mini, 2 photo formats and up to 72 photos on each film roll.
- Spinner 360°, 360° panoramas in one ripcord pull.
- Sprocket Rocket, ultra wide shots with the sprocket holes exposed.
- Lomo Lubitel 166+, fully manual camera with unique twin lens reflex system.
- Holga, cult plastic camera in all kinds of styles.
- La Sardina, simple settings and wide-angle shots – Great for analogue newcomers.
Thanks in advance to everyone who takes part in the game – The Piggy Points will be awarded to all participants after Sunday January 22nd.