Tired of boring photos? Grab some saran wrap from your kitchen cabinet and mask it! Read more after the jump!
Here’s a super simple tipster to add a little something to your photos!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Your camera (I used my LC-Wide)
- Film (I used Kodak Gold 200, but it really doesn’t matter.)
- Saran Wrap
- Scissors (optional)
1. Cut or tear out a small piece of saran wrap big enough to cover the inner window of your camera.
2. Crumple it, squish it, stretch it, do whatever you want to get the desired effect.
3. Tape it into your camera. The more you stretch it, the more lines appear in your photos.
4. Load your film as usual and shoot!
5. Develop your photos and see what you got:
The Lomo LC-Wide boasts the newly-developed 17mm Minigon Ultra-Wide Angle lens. This 35mm camera wonder is the perfect companion for your photo expeditions. It produces eye-catching splashes of colour with astonishing saturation and contrasts with the added versatility of 3 different formats. Open up to a new photographic experience with the LC-Wide, available in our Shop.