We've all seen them – beautiful portraits that come by every now and then in the photostreams. But we're never entirely sure how they were made. During this workshop you will get the best tips for some amazing portraits and you'll get the chance to apply these tips straight away!
What is it that makes a portrait so special? Is it the way the light plays with your subject? We’re all creative in our own way and with portrait photography you have to know how to apply your creativity. An extra unique flavor will come to pictures taken with the Diana F+ or a Fisheye camera. We’ll show you all of it and you will get to try it yourself. Pick a camera and pick your spot. You could go outside and play with multiple exposures, or use the Lomography Gallery Store’s bathroom and attic. The Workshop Crew will be there to guide you in the process and offer some tips.
- The workshop is on January 31st from 5pm to 7 pm in the Lomography Gallery Store Amsterdam
- Every workshop is €15 per person, unless stated otherwise
- Every participant gets one free practice camera, a roll of film + development and a download link to your own images.
- Be present at the Gallery Store 15 minutes before the workshop starts and pay for the workshop at the Gallery Store counter.
- Every participant will get a 10% discount voucher that you can spend in the Gallery Store Amsterdam.
- If you want to participate in this workshop, send an email to: email@example.com
- You can always bring your own camera!
- The Workshop Crew speaks English, Dutch and German.
Lomography Gallery Store Amsterdam
1016 BX Amsterdam
Tel. +31(0)20 4205902 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday: 12 pm – 7 pm
Monday: 12 pm – 7 pm
Tuesday: 11 am – 7 pm
Wednesday: 11 am – 7 pm
Thursday: 11 am – 9 pm
Friday: 11 am – 7 pm
Saturday: 11 am – 7 pm
written by lgsamsterdam on 2012-01-06 in #events #lomography #netherlands #gallery #nl #english #portret #fotografie #translation #en #amsterdam #holland #lomograaf #portretten #capitol #lomographer #hoofdstad #lomografie #lgs #store #nld #nederland #photography #portrait #workshop
translated by pretletterp