Welcome to the holidays! This is the season in which we catch-up with family who we have failed to spend much time with during the year due to random reasons. And with that said, we should never miss having a photo opportunity to savor the moment!
But then, not all photos turn out good. In group pictures, we sometimes fail to smile, we close our eyes once the flash goes on, we look at various directions and all those mishaps we never wanted to happen during that oh so special picture taking! Yes, those were fun times but surely, they were awkward, too!
So to make things much more interesting, we at the Community have decided to double the fun! With that we present the ‘Most Awkward Family Holiday Photo’ Rumble!
Is there a Lomograph you’ve always hid under the sheets because you look funny in it during your family’s Christmas dinner? Or maybe there’s this one photo you and your siblings make fun of because oh no, your cousin looks hilarious! Oh wait, did you and your parents wore matching green sweaters back in 2001? Then if your analogue experience is similar to the previously mentioned situations, then it’s time to bring those photos out! And why do you should? Because you might just win a Diana Mini and Flash!
- There will be one (1) grand winner who will be taking home a brand new Diana Mini and Flash.
- There will be two runners-up who will be both receiving 10 piggies.
- Each user can submit a maximum of three (3) photos.
- Only analogue photos uploaded in the Community with proper tags (camera and film used) will be considered.
- Photos submitted through the comment box won’t be entertained.
- Winners will be chosen by jury.
- Rumble will last for two (2) weeks.
So what are you waiting for? Submit those awkward family holiday photos now! Enjoy!