Lomography's International Magazine is always in an evolving process to give you the latest news and most relevant pieces on everything that's Lomography, anything that's analogue, and all other interesting things in between -- and even beyond! And yes, we want to give you more!
Everyone who’s on the expanding Lomographic website are sweethearts — especially when in comes to community interaction and involvement, you all are darlings! We are truly grateful for your continuous article submissions and innumerable rumble entries. Through your awesome online support, we became attached with knowing one another’s updates on new photos and projects and we have learned to establish worldwide friendship which, in the first place, will never bosom if it weren’t for our common and mighty interest: FILM PHOTOGRAPHY!
So, on behalf of Lomography’s International Magazine team, we give special thanks to everyone in the community for your steaming News submissions, your awesome Analogue Lifestyle pieces, your adventurous Location write-ups, your very informative Reviews and very innovative Tipsters, and of course, your priceless participation with our Competitions!
We also give enormous props to the Magazine’s current regular contributors! To name a few, we have the elegant and enchanting Ellen Rogers who shares her journey into the Sepulchral through mesmerizing images and elaborate words; Sean Lotman, a well-versed haiku poet and photographer who authors the ongoing series entitled I Do Haiku You; and Tom & Melissa, the amazing duo of The Long Haul Project.
And of course, kudos to our amazing editors who painstakingly pick their brains out to write new and creative stuff to tickle all of your analogue fancies! If it weren’t for the community and for the love of analogue, the Magazine team won’t be around, alive, and kicking. So, THANK YOU, all. You guys rock!
But, hey, the awesomeness should not stop here! We want more, more, more content for the Magazine! And so, we are currently looking for dedicated writers who are interested in contributing articles (to any section) on a regular basis. Now, let us ask you —
- Do you have an ongoing personal project on film photography which you would like to publicize to the analogue realm?
- Do you have a specific expertise or interest related to film photography, old school filmmaking, and the like?
- Do you have anything creative and interesting idea (anything under the analogue sun) which you would like to share to the community?
- Aside from film photography, is your heart is set on writing?
- Do you know the grammar basics of the English language?
- Are you willing to write regularly for an international community of readers?
If your answers are mostly yes, then you are most welcome to become one of Lomography Magazine’s regular contributors! Enough with dilly-dallying and shoot us a brief proposal on what you want to write about via sending an email to ==email@example.com == with the following details:
Subject: Magazine Regular Contributor: (Your Name)
- Full Name
- Current Location
- Details of your series (title, frequency, content, other specifics — the more detailed, the better!)
- Relevant attachments or links (to your personal website or sample works)
We’ll look into your proposal, we’ll take it from there, and hopefully our new regular writers can begin with their series very soon (before the year ends would be great!). We can’t wait to hear your ideas — we’re pretty sure that everyone’s almost always loaded with creative ideas and they’re just waiting to be unleashed. Now’s the perfect time to let your voices be heard! :)
Looking forward to your gracious responses,
The Magazine Team