It’s what they say, ignorance is bliss and there’s no point in getting caught up and anxious about something. So why not to let go and join our showdown now!
Golden Rule #8: You don’t have to know beforehand what you captured on film
For someone who’s from the outside looking in would find it quite hard to appreciate or even to understand what this Golden Rule #8 actually means and normally they would just shrug their shoulders and dismiss it as a wasted frame, a bad picture or worse – an amateur’s failed attempt at making a photograph. On contrary, it is one of the many expertise a Lomographer could do with much less of an effort!
From the time we aim our camera and until an exposure is made by pressing its shutter button, we always hope for something magical – randomness! And these kind of snaps are what we yearn for this time for our current showdown!
- 2 winners will be selected, one by the Jury and another winner will be determined by the number of likes on the submitted photo (within the showdown period)
- Prize(s): Jury’s choice will receive 15 Piggies and a badge while the Community’s choice will have a very special badge to be pinned in their LomoHome
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our ‘Randomness’ theme.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo per user
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)