WOT? Is this serious? And I can tell you it's super simple, almost everyone can do it with a cellphone in their pocket.
ALL YOU NEED :
- LomoKinoScope (Pre-Loaded with a roll of Slide film (E6 processed)
- A Digital camera / smart phone with video recording function
- A Lightbox or simply your laptop
- Some blu-tack
HOW TO :
1. Remove the rubber ring from the LomoKinoScope Viewer.
2. Re-shape the blu-tack into circular shape like this.
3. Put Blu-tack onto the viewer.
4. “Stick” your phone / camera onto the viewer.
And yes, this is how it should look like.
5. Set your desktop as white background, and use the brightest screen setting.
6. Point the viewer to the light, roll the film manually & begin recording.
This is so easy!
- Analog looking
- Cheap (You can skip the cost of scanning)
- Time Saving (Can save the Cut & Copying jpg, video rendering time etc)
- Recording the ‘flipping’ sound
(Not sure if you think it’s a Pro too, but I just LOVE it so much <3)
- Video Quality not as good as export with jpg
(Also affected by light source, distortion etc)
- No Sprocket Holes
- E6 Process Slide FIlms Only
(In fact I believed there’re some software can invert the negative film color
If you figure out how, please let me know)
It’s true that this tipster is not perfect, but it’s an easy tipster for lazy people (like me), And a solution for large amount of video digitiizing. You can save the time for another few more rolls of Kino Video, doesn’t it sound great? ;) And most importantly for people who’re limited by the service provided by the Lab they go to.
So if you like this tipster & found it useful, please Click LIKE and Share with your friends! Hopefully more people can enjoy the fun of LomoKino!
Bringing analogue back to the movies with a bang in the 21st century, the LomoKino is a Lomography movie camera that shoots spectacular, creative movies on all kinds of 35mm film. Head to the Microsite, watch some Movies and begin your analogue movie-making journey today!