We are looking for a committed, curious, motivated, good-tempered and organized individual for the Online/Marketing department here in LA… someone who is willing to test the waters and see if he or she matches the team by interning and working hard for 2-3 months, with the possibility of part-time employment in the future. This internship is an excellent opportunity for a student (school credits can be accommodated, please discuss requirements at your interview) or recent graduate. We offer a $10.00 stipend/day and a weekly transportation reimbursement for interns who come to the office 3 times/week or more.
Provide assistance in administrative duties related to: online marketing, online research, social media, events, and brand collaborations
You will be assisting in a wide range of tasks and learn LOTS about online marketing and creating brand awareness both online and in the real world. This internship will be invaluable to anyone looking to start a career in social media/online marketing. There’s very little in the way of repetitive menial tasks and you will never have to fetch anyone coffee. That said, this internship is for serious candidates, who want to learn and are looking for an opportunity with the potential for growth.
You will be assisting in tasks such as:
• Researching and reaching out to blogs/websites/brands of interest to the Lomography community
• Social Media (Facebook and Twitter) support
• Social Media Marketing
• Providing support for online giveaways and competitions
• Providing support for event collaborations
You should be:
• Internet savvy – able to find stuff effectively on the Internet, someone who reads blogs
• Able to use Excel, Word, Outlook
• Detail-oriented and efficient, Punctual, Articulate, Takes initiative, Friendly!
• Extremely well organized and concise, Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Interested in Online Marketing
• Interested in Photography/Lomography is definitely a plus!
• Available weekdays
• Located within LA County
Please wait to be contacted by us.
Please NO phone calls – Thank you.
Employment: Internship part-time
Resume and cover letter please send to: email@example.com