Lomography is your passion? You are motivated and open-minded? Lomography is coming to Cologne and we are looking for bright and enthusiastic Sales Representatives and a Lomography Gallery Store Manager.
We need YOU to help make it the roaring success that we know it can be, and be a Cologne advocate for all things analogue!
Here is what we are looking for.
Please send all applications (CV + cover letter) to: email@example.com
A Store Manager’s responsibilities include the overall management of the store, staff, marketing and communication, merchandising and customer service. As the Store Manager you will also be responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandising standards and goals, and building a highly motivated team.
With solid organizational and communication skills, you as the store manager are the critical link between the retail field and the corporate head office. Apart from your professional skills you are a combination of rock ‘n’ roll and business minded. You know the ins and outs and pulse of your city. Ideally you’ve taken Lomographs before or have knowledge about analogue photography.
- Minimum of 2 years of working in the marketing and/or retail fields
- Job start date as soon as possible
- You can find more information in the job section
- As we are looking for German speaking applicants, we posted the job description in German.
The Store will open soon and we are looking for motivated Sales Representatives for 20 – 40 hours/week.
- Open minded and communicative
- Good understanding of numbers
- Interest in arts, design, culture and also fashion, style & photography
- Good team working skills and well organized working style
- Outgoing and friendly
Ideally you exhibit following skills:
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge of analogue photography a MUST!
- Good knowledge of the brand and our cameras
- Good sales technique preferably with retail experience
You can find more information in the job section
As we are looking for German speaking applicants, we posted the job description in German.
We are looking forward to your applications!