Esta Lomografía para la portada de "Próxima Estación Esperanza" de Manu Chao, porque nunca se sabe que está pasando en un vagón de tren, pero hay que mantener el humor alto: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHN77PV7rREThis photo was shot on film. Taken by zipper with a Lomo LC-A+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography Color Negative 400 (35mm) film (available in our Online Shop) in London, United Kingdom. These tags describe this photo: wagon, tunnel, underground, metro, and tube. Date: 2011. This photo can also be found in the album A weekend with an LC-A, what a pleasure... (ft. @tomla).
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
23 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 23 people like this photo. 23 people like this photo: peterbalogh, jutei, holgardo, calamita, fram, jrcolville, azieraa, zorki, frenchyfyl, xerry, syafiqmddaud, medeaviii, tomla, suizidekid, blancarleal, susielomovitz, jennson, amushroom, hodachrome, nerdsoup, mafiosa, lakritz, and life_on_mars.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography + Violet & Daisy: Beautiful & Badasss rumble
- Toronto Urban Photography Festival x Lomography Canada: Call For Submissions!
- Go Mag y Lomography presentan: Tus lomografías como portadas de discos
- Concurso Beefeater London Market & Lomography
- The London City Guide Needs A Cover Shot!
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - London
- Make Your Prophecy Rumble