This is one of my favourites cause of how light and shadow play with each other and, of course, because of the flying girl!Taken by yesno_maybe with a Lomography Diana Mini (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography 35mm Color Negative 400 ISO film in London, United Kingdom. These tags describe this photo: shadows, museum, and run. This photo can also be found in the album Diana Mini #3.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
15 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 15 people like this photo. 15 people like this photo: jutei, fafascinado, huindee, elifarafyalim, marjanbuning, naiseta, alisfalis, adamo-75, extra_yo, tracyvmoore, buckshot, susielomovitz, simonesavo, aoba, and blancarleal.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- New Beginnings Rumble
- Your Favorite Lomograph Rumble
- Concurso Abre el Ojo + Lomography Spain
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! Second Stop: Places
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight
- Love Unexpected July - Electrifying Love
- Lomography and Tristan Prettyman Present the 'My Oh My' Competition