First few LC-A rolls before it broke.
I managed to get my hands on a used LC-A, not too expensive, but it turned out to be semi broken. The first developed roll came out totally blank (probably a battery problem). So I tried to reuse another roll that I used during the same time, but it turned out as really weird doubles. On top of that, it was one of the first rolls I developed myself, and I think the chemicals were too hot. But its always hard to know, using a camera I´m not used to, cross-processing and expired film. The last roll was better. My scanner still have issues recognizing the cross-process. I need to find out how I switch of the automatic settings. Its not easy. the scanner is quite old, and it is on Spanish language, and I don´t even know how to change that.This photo was shot on film. Taken by worried_shoes with a Lomo LC-A loaded with Fuji Sensia 400 film in Sweden. These tags describe this photo: tetenalc41kit and selfdeveloped. This photo can also be found in the album First and last of my poor used LC-A .
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!