Have an account? Login | New to Lomography? Register | Lab | Current Site:
First few LC-A rolls before it broke.

First few LC-A rolls before it broke.

I managed to get my hands on a used LC-A, not too expensive, but it turned out to be semi broken. The first developed roll came out totally blank (probably a battery problem). So I tried to reuse another roll that I used during the same time, but it turned out as really weird doubles. On top of that, it was one of the first rolls I developed myself, and I think the chemicals were too hot. But its always hard to know, using a camera I´m not used to, cross-processing and expired film. The last roll was better. My scanner still have issues recognizing the cross-process. I need to find out how I switch of the automatic settings. Its not easy. the scanner is quite old, and it is on Spanish language, and I don´t even know how to change that.

worried_shoes This photo was shot on film. Taken by worried_shoes with a Lomo LC-A loaded with Fuji Sensia 400 film in Sweden. These tags describe this photo: homeprocessed, green, tetenalc41kit, x-pro, and selfdeveloped. This photo can also be found in the album First and last of my poor used LC-A .


  1. sergy


    if you need help with the spanish manual, write me! Nice vintage picture! :)
    almost 3 years ago · report as spam
  2. worried_shoes


    Thanks for offering to help, but I bought the Vuescan scanning software so no language barriers left to climb. I think it was the LCA that was broken, or at least it is now since I opened it up :)

    over 2 years ago · report as spam