My cousin's wedding
On 3rd September 2011, my dearest cousin Gwen got married to Davy and I took some pictures on their special day. She looked breathtaking and it was a beautiful day! They picked one of the most sunny days in all of summer (which is quite a hard thing to do in Belgium) and the food was the best Italian food EVER! Everybody had fun and EVERYONE was dancing, unbelievable!This photo was shot on film. Taken by undiscovered with a Canon A-1 loaded with Kodak Tmax 100 ISO Black and White film film in Peer, Belgium. These tags describe this photo: wedding, party, white, dress, family, fun, b&w, dancing, balloons, church, city, hall, horses, carriage, singing, clapping, people, friends, and canon. Date: 2011-09-03. This photo can also be found in the albums Best of 2011STOP! ... Wedding time!.
27 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 27 people like this photo. 27 people like this photo: aka_papu, fisher-price, betterthanelvis, freakoftheweek, fram, maria666, ayalga, ladiatiadeluxe, weidong, istionojr, itisanormalname, tyler_durden, naddy, purepaty, earlybird, troch, sharktopus, bravopires, andrejrusskovskij, ihave2pillows, kiteflyin, pzzzenguin, meryl, ariannapaloma, harrietgreen, joey_in_space_, and winterschlaefer.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography x One Must Dash Rumble
- The Craft Cake Mama y Lomography presentan: Tus mejores Retratos
- Your Best B&W Shot Rumble
- 13 de Diciembre - III Concurso Súper Express Calendario de Navidad 2012
- The Zone System Rumble
- Charismatic Portraits Shot with Lomography Black & White Film Rumble
- Julia Margaret Cameron Black and White Portrait Rumble
- Lomography & Phototuts+ Present the Portraits of Summer Competition