Well, I took a photography class in high school, part two of a graphic design class. After that I just kind of bailed on the whole thing. BUT, years later, the creative fire was rekindled when I found an OLYMPUS XA1 in a random drawer at my Grand Fathers. I remembered a bunch of old black and white film was kicking around my room somewhere and so it began.
I was introduced to the Diana F+ by a laydeh' friend. So here I am today, pretending to know what I'm doing with my analogue buddies; The Diana Mini and Holga 135.
Thanks to all who leave any comments or likes, feedback can make a big difference.
U · 23 · Boston/United States
- travsomers on 2011-05-31 · 36 Photos 40
- travsomers on 2011-03-25 · 35 Photos 2
- travsomers on 2010-10-02 · 13 Photos 16
- travsomers on 2010-10-02 · 10 Photos 8
- travsomers on 2010-10-02 · 17 Photos 21
- travsomers on 2010-09-20 · 10 Photos 47
- Brooks 35mm 400
- Fuji Superia 400 (35mm)
- Kodak Tri-X 400
- Lomo 35mm 800
- Lomography Color Negative 100
- Lomography Color Negative 400 (35mm)
- Lomography RedScale XR (35mm, 50 iso)
- Lomography Redscale
- Rollei Blackbird 100