My first redscale attempt with homemade redscale film, "ruined" by massive light leaks. Next time I'll use some tape to seal up the camera.This photo was shot on film. Taken by torium with a Lomo LC-A loaded with Fujicolor Superia X-TRA (35mm, 200 iso) film in Helsinki, Finland. These tags describe this photo: homemade redscale, failed attempt, lightleaks, first attempt, helsinki, and redscale. This photo can also be found in the album My First Redscale Attempt.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
18 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 18 people like this photo. 18 people like this photo: mephisto19, xdavil2, lovekarma, rater, amateur, bravopires, shoot_the_piano_player, janiemeringuepie, die_freundin, drumfire, chroniczny, marshall4480, bccbarbosa, bkspicture, aranmanoth, lightblue, fisher-price, and syusuke22_2.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Painted Images User Rumble
- Rumble Week 2010 Day 1: Lady in Red(scale)
- Light Leaks Rumble
- The Future is Analogue Rumble Pt 1: The Return of the Experiment & Unexpected
- The Future is Analogue Rumble pt 2: The Return of Colours, Overtones, Nuances, Shades & Real Beauty
- The White Stripes and Lomography Present: Under Great White Northern Lights Competition!