Well... I discovered photography 10 years ago, when my parents gave me their old OM-10, tried to work it out by myself for some years.
Later I got a hand on a digital (booouuuuhhh!!!) SLR, and learnt a lot more about how to use cameras.
More recently, my friend Gaby (thank you thank you!!!) from Lomo Magazine gave me some of these beautiful toys, and now I'm back into analog photo, and LOOOOOVE it!! I found some lab equipment and try to do it all by myself.
Still discovering and learning all of this, from taking the right pictures to using the correct film and developing them, so all advices and remarks are very very welcome. I want to learn, I want to share experience, I want to experiment new stuff!!!
male · 35 · Orléans/France
- tiben on 2012-05-09 · 4 Photos
- tiben on 2012-04-23 · 18 Photos 5
- tiben on 2012-04-22 · 10 Photos 2
- tiben on 2012-04-16 · 6 Photos
- tiben on 2012-04-07 · 3 Photos 1
- tiben on 2012-03-31 · One Photo
- home developed
- kiev 88
- Kiev 88
- Lomo LC-A+
- Lomo LC-A+ RL
- Lomography Fisheye No. 2
- Lomography Sprocket Rocket
- Mamiya m645
- Olympus OM-10