Living in an ex-schoolhouse was definitely an experience, especially in the apparently scariest country in the world :OTaken by thestranger13 with a Lomo LC-Wide (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography X-Pro Chrome 100 (35mm) film in Edinburgh. These tags describe this photo: holiday, life, travel, summer, scotland, edinburgh, haunted, ghostly, lomography, flowers, and volcano. Date: 2012-06. This photo can also be found in the album E(DINBURGH, SCOTLAND)YES WIDE OPEN.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
The Holyrood Park was a volcanic site, which was active in the early Carboniferous times, ab…
In March 2010, we visited Edinburgh for the first time and I took my Diana Mini! Edinburgh i…
Edinburgh is the place I call home for the time being. It is a lovely student and travel loc…
Arthur's Seat is a natural inner city escape. It is an extinct volcano and has been called b…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Your Best Self Portrait Rumble
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Double the Love
- Be My Valentine Rumble
- MTV FORA x Lomography Canada: Awkward Couples' Portraits Rumble!
- IRMA Records Compilation Album Competition
- Münchenbilder gesucht! Wir bauen eine LomoWall für den Gallery Store
- The Lomo Hipshot Showdown - The Perfect Date!
- The YHA x Lomography Epic Citybreak Rumble
- Mach mit beim großen Lomography Fotowettbewerb zum Kinostart von ON THE ROAD – UNTERWEGS
- Fleeting Summer Flings
- Introducing The Lomography and Vacationer 'Trip' Competition!