Prague, Czech Republic
Praha, Prague or Prag, definitely a city worth visiting. And if you see anything unusual in my jewish cemetery photos, please tell me!!! haha.This photo was shot on film. Taken by thestranger13 with a Lomo LC-Wide (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography X-Pro Slide 200 ISO (35mm) film in Prague, Czech Republic. These tags describe this photo: travel, prague, praha, prag, czech, holiday, summer, life, jews, cemetary, city, beatles, and wall. Date: 2012-06. This photo can also be found in the album COLORS WITHOUT P(RAGUE, CZECH)AINT.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
The 13th century Charles Bridge is a popular attraction in Eastern Europe, especially during…
The Old Town Hall Tower in Prague holds one of the the oldest and most elaborate clocks ever…
Prague is a really great city once you get to know it. It is full of beautiful squares, beau…
It may seem a cliché, but ... what can be said of this famous city, full of history and stor…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Baggu x Lomography Wild Color Competition!
- Your Best Self Portrait Rumble
- UK Community, Show Yourselves!
- The YHA x Lomography Epic Citybreak Rumble
- Love Unexpected August - Love Thyself
- Mach mit beim großen Lomography Fotowettbewerb zum Kinostart von ON THE ROAD – UNTERWEGS
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!
- Fleeting Summer Flings
- Introducing The Lomography and Vacationer 'Trip' Competition!