Prague, Czech Republic
Praha, Prague or Prag, definitely a city worth visiting. And if you see anything unusual in my jewish cemetery photos, please tell me!!! haha.This photo was shot on film. Taken by thestranger13 with a Lomo LC-Wide (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography X-Pro Slide 200 ISO (35mm) film in Prague, Czech Republic. These tags describe this photo: travel, prague, praha, prag, czech, holiday, summer, life, jews, cemetary, city, beatles, and wall. Date: 2012-06. This photo can also be found in the album COLORS WITHOUT P(RAGUE, CZECH)AINT.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
The 13th century Charles Bridge is a popular attraction in Eastern Europe, especially during…
The Old Town Hall Tower in Prague holds one of the the oldest and most elaborate clocks ever…
Prague is a really great city once you get to know it. It is full of beautiful squares, beau…
It may seem a cliché, but ... what can be said of this famous city, full of history and stor…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Baggu x Lomography Wild Color Competition!
- Your Best Self Portrait Rumble
- UK Community, Show Yourselves!
- The YHA x Lomography Epic Citybreak Rumble
- Love Unexpected August - Love Thyself
- Mach mit beim großen Lomography Fotowettbewerb zum Kinostart von ON THE ROAD – UNTERWEGS
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!
- Fleeting Summer Flings
- Introducing The Lomography and Vacationer 'Trip' Competition!