You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
19 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 19 people like this photo. 19 people like this photo: naiseta, fram, mllev, kneehigh85, retart, furano, warning, lawypop, renaishashin, photohuggers, essenz, trece, bkspicture, kobehasanidea, domyblue, goatofrocketh, freakoftheweek, adzfar, and nuhdos.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Train Stations, why do we like them now that we can already travel by plane?
My Holga camera has just turned six months old! So what better gift than an article on Madri…
I usually carry a notebook to jot down places that I'd like to revisit, I don't always carry…
Madrid is an incredible city to lomograph from top to bottom. What usually happens is that w…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Concurso: El poderoso Red Scale
- Homenaje Lomográfico: Todos con La Roja
- Portugal. The Man and Lomography present the Nature Competition
- Go Team Europe! A LomoWall Call for Photokina 2010
- Win a Trip to Brazil: Show us the Energy that Moves the Planet!
- A Photo-Desktop for Keepod - Contest!
- Lomography Gallery Store Cologne calling you for submissions!
- Your Favorite Fall Colors x SNAP! Magazine Rumble
- Analogue Spring Rumble