Con mi padre haciendo fotos.This photo was shot on film. Taken by daitita with a Holga 120 GCFN loaded with Ilford B&W 400 film in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Islas Canarias, Spain. These tags describe this photo: mi padre, adán, b&w, primavera, teide, tenerife, expired, caducado, and holga. This photo can also be found in the album Teide.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
El Teide- mysterious sleepy volcano of Canary Islands.
El Teide- mysterious sleepy volcano of Canary Islands. Third biggest in the world.
National Park of Las Cañadas del Teide is perhaps one of the most impressive and spectacular…
It’s called the island of eternal spring, but frankly speaking all seasons island is more su…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography + TOMS #BESHADY Rumble!
- Lomography + tokidoki Happy Thoughts Rumble!
- Espanis Lomocovers Diciembre 2012. El último Lomocovers.
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- The Decisive Moment Rumble
- Love Unexpected February - Love Surrounds
- Expired Film Competition
- The Homeland Rumble
- The HUH. x Lomography Non-Stop Traveller Rumble
- Blanco y negro artístico
- Concurso Express: Día internacional del turismo