Petzval_header_october_2014_en
Have an account? Login | New to Lomography? Register | Lab | Current Site:

I experimented with an in camera mask, but A) the transparency sheet I used is not entirely clear, giving my pics a rather drab color cast and B) I somehow messed up the developing: there were big patches of undevelopedness on my negatives. Pity.

stratski Taken by stratski with an Agfa Isomat-Rapid loaded with Fuji Superia 200 (35mm) film. These tags describe this photo: brick, wwi, war, monument, belgenmonument, wriggle, developing fail, and mask. This photo can also be found in the album Masked failure.

2 comments

  1. adash

    adash

    Maybe you need to tap the dev. tank to the table after agitating it. This looks like an air bubble trapped in the reel....

    over 1 year ago · report as spam
  2. stratski

    stratski

    @adash Well, maybe. But I use a machine, and the other rolls in the tank were fine. Maybe I didn't spool it properly, and the negatives got stuck to the axis of the spool or something. But thank you for thinking.

    over 1 year ago · report as spam