(1) Go to the 'Where is this' google map at the bottom right. (2) Drag and drop the little yellow guy at the centre of the blue circle. (3) turn your 'head' and here's the tree ! : )This photo was shot on film. Taken by stouf with a Canon F1N loaded with Rollei ATP 1.1 32 iso film in Québec, Canada. These tags describe this photo: canon f1n & zenitar, rollei atp, the tree, nature, tree, and red filter. This photo can also be found in the album Canon F1n.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
208 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 208 people like this photo. 208 people like this photo: forceusr, polafreud, aliceinchains, sommarboken, sadiestoker, xabimetal_13, aka_papu, jonasfx, dermanu, eremigi, steffilove, micky_s, lucaro, betterthanelvis, sobetion, jesselau, dida, z790406, realrampage, aguillem, cookievv, milkie, sp1rt, alexmcb, luvives, deodatus, mephisto19, stoonja, venusattack, ananditya, simon-hedge, nikimales, sandkorn, vicuna, deaner, rater, kefuwa, lomographics, eggzakly, cyan-shine, casiopeia, trash-gordon-from-outer-space, adi_totp, libellule, leela_dark, disdis, stijn_b, guardianiguana, inotion, abcdefuck, dudizm, 5thelement, inlakech, anarchy, haferfloh, lightblue, bloomberry, tinyrabies, juditto, sovulia, ccontino, panelomo, kvboyle, eatcpcks, maneke, pith, a_lion, elindudut, littlekoala, -alia-, bigphilly808, phiphu, shoujoai, zenline, aderlass, sambrosia, lunademadera, kontrast, bccbarbosa, troch, marianacapeletti, dkformsma, wildirismeadow, drame, yochan, marant69, blondielocks, redgreenblue, worried_shoes, w3irdo, naomac, i_am_four-eyes, rayinla, bal_lomero, mooncakechen, d-harpley, edithnine, shkalik, werriston, althea, gborin, bravopires, karma_police, gunship, lageos, candf365, urbanner, photohuggers, kneehigh85, kei_with_holga, n1cha, bkspicture, sharktopus, luisangela, toropyzhka, jillpossible, lance, dakadev_pui, neurodiaz, azikad, buko, marcellaors8, the_lauris, keaveny, h_hache, bru__ferreira, lemonjuice, lyocell, smurfette904, -adrien-, macstef, zz, brittany, rehnholm, sergio_m, smbilgin, bravebird, erion, fishy, dirklancer, georgedeffner, sc-ting, alosaluap, bernardocople, vickling, alarm, fighter92, teajunkie, mmedelunay, annekoning, tsingtao, xongaxin, meline, cosrardandpenpen, graindesable, guitarleo, m-fuzzychaotic, weiven, baijiu89, inkkl, devilfirzen, buckshot, elisss, colagold, pfirsich, artichekt, lilaluke, jesushp, netogomes, liid6, aldaron, 12_12, oskar73, elvismartinezsmith, egor_post, lomalex, gotoarizona, brooks, aoba, malice, felipemendes, v_v_vlasenko, mariacs, valenia, lereile, susielomovitz, djimbee, atiqahmay, ridzuanrahman, megsshelly, claudialarocca, ghidini, jeffr, aprilrich427, sophiewalshe, -nico-, sancia, popcorn, staxxyp, pixiepie, billy_chan, adash, kangiha, theoharis, pearlmsqueaks, m22509075, avocado-in-a-world-of-cucumbers, and bellslomography.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
The most emblematic building and a popular attraction of Quebec City.
Les chemins invisible is a free street show, taking place in the Saint-Roch neighborhood in …
A post to say goodbye to Québec city. I lived there for about five years and moved recently …
The Saint Lawrence River from the bike lane.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Living LomoWall @ LGS Toronto - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!
- Your Favorite Lomograph Rumble
- Trees, Trees, Trees User Rumble
- In Memoriam Irving Penn - En Vogue Rumble
- Lomography x Black + White Photography Rumble
- Black in White
- Go Team North America! A LomoWall Call for Photokina 2010
- Introducing the Band Of Horses Infinite Arms Competition!
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Light Leaks and Lomography Present The Noir Competition