(1) Go to the 'Where is this' google map at the bottom right. (2) Drag and drop the little yellow guy at the centre of the blue circle. (3) turn your 'head' and here's the tree ! : )Taken by stouf with a Canon F1N loaded with Rollei ATP 1.1 32 iso film in Québec, Canada. These tags describe this photo: canon f1n & zenitar, rollei atp, the tree, nature, tree, and red filter. This photo can also be found in the album Canon F1n.
199 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 199 people like this photo. 199 people like this photo: eremigi, steffilove, micky_s, lucaro, betterthanelvis, sobetion, jesselau, dida, z790406, realrampage, aguillem, cookievv, milkie, sp1rt, alexmcb, luvives, deodatus, mephisto19, stoonja, venusattack, ananditya, simon-hedge, nikimales, sandkorn, vicuna, deaner, rater, kefuwa, lomographics, eggzakly, cyan-shine, casiopeia, trash-gordon-from-outer-space, adi_totp, libellule, leela_dark, disdis, stijn_b, guardianiguana, inotion, abcdefuck, dudizm, 5thelement, inlakech, anarchy, haferfloh, lightblue, bloomberry, tinyrabies, juditto, sovulia, ccontino, panelomo, kvboyle, eatcpcks, maneke, pith, a_lion, elindudut, littlekoala, -alia-, bigphilly808, phiphu, shoujoai, zenline, aderlass, sambrosia, lunademadera, kontrast, bccbarbosa, troch, marianacapeletti, dkformsma, wildirismeadow, drame, yochan, marant69, blondielocks, redgreenblue, worried_shoes, w3irdo, naomac, i_am_four-eyes, rayinla, bal_lomero, mooncakechen, d-harpley, edithnine, shkalik, werriston, althea, gborin, bravopires, karma_police, gunship, lageos, candf365, urbanner, photohuggers, kneehigh85, kei_with_holga, n1cha, bkspicture, sharktopus, luisangela, toropyzhka, jillpossible, lance, dakadev_pui, neurodiaz, azikad, buko, marcellaors8, the_lauris, keaveny, h_hache, bru__ferreira, lemonjuice, lyocell, smurfette904, -adrien-, macstef, zz, brittany, rehnholm, sergio_m, smbilgin, upic, erion, fishy, dirklancer, georgedeffner, sc-ting, alosaluap, bernardocople, vickling, alarm, fighter92, teajunkie, mmedelunay, annekoning, tsingtao, xongaxin, meline, cosrardandpenpen, graindesable, guitarleo, m-fuzzychaotic, weiven, baijiu89, inkkl, devilfirzen, buckshot, elisss, colagold, pfirsich, artichekt, lilaluke, jesushp, netogomes, liid6, aldaron, 12_12, oskar73, elvismartinezsmith, egor_post, lomalex, gotoarizona, brooks, aoba, malice, felipemendes, v_v_vlasenko, mariacs, valenia, lereile, susielomovitz, djimbee, atiqahmay, ridzuanrahman, megsshelly, claudialarocca, ghidini, jeffr, aprilrich427, sophiewalshe, -nico-, sancia, popcorn, staxxyp, pixiepie, billy_chan, adash, kangiha, theoharis, pearlmsqueaks, m22509075, avocado-in-a-world-of-cucumbers, and bellslomography.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
The most emblematic building and a popular attraction of Quebec City.
Les chemins invisible is a free street show, taking place in the Saint-Roch neighborhood in …
A post to say goodbye to Québec city. I lived there for about five years and moved recently …
The Saint Lawrence River from the bike lane.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Your Favorite Lomograph Rumble
- Trees, Trees, Trees User Rumble
- In Memoriam Irving Penn - En Vogue Rumble
- Lomography x Black + White Photography Rumble
- Black in White
- Go Team North America! A LomoWall Call for Photokina 2010
- Introducing the Band Of Horses Infinite Arms Competition!
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Light Leaks and Lomography Present The Noir Competition