When I first discovered lomography it was like freedom came into my hands and stole a piece of me. Just to take a picture not thinking about what the outcome is, since it's not digital or what other people might think its pure creativity that comes from the soul. A soul that it's so tired of pleasing, thinking, and following. THAT is pure FREEDOM.
- roseflorian on 2010-11-24 · 37 Photos 32
- roseflorian on 2010-08-16 · 24 Photos 1
- roseflorian on 2010-06-26 · 15 Photos 48
- roseflorian on 2010-05-21 · 23 Photos 30
- roseflorian on 2010-05-21 · 21 Photos 24
- roseflorian on 2010-04-20 · 58 Photos 78
- to experience life in 8 serial photos it's a breath taking experience with the click of one bottom my world becomes movement in eight photos