Quaisoir walkabout in ParisThis photo was shot on film. Taken by quaisoir with a Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim loaded with Fuji RTP II film in Paris, France. These tags describe this photo: quaisoir, eurotrip, london, paris, fun, outdoors, xpro, vivitar uws, and sunny. Date: 2011-06-02. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Quaisoir's Eurotrip - London and Paris.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
It may be small, but Hotel de Banville in Paris offers its guests more than just a cozy bed …
You don’t really to have to wander far to find works of art when you’re in Paris. This is my…
It is the second largest triumphal arch in the whole world: Arc de triomphe it’s a very beau…
For me, the Triumphal Arch is one of the places that I had to visit in Paris.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Paris
- Lomography x Agnes Obel: The Riverside Rumble
- Your Movie Scene Rumble
- Rumble：The Best of 2011 加碼延長中
- The Decisive Moment Rumble
- Lomography x ifva Photography Rumble: Docu-Memories
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! Second Stop: Places
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight