Day tripping and photo taking at Fort CornwallisThis photo was shot on film. Taken by quaisoir with a Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim loaded with Fuji Provia 100F 35mm film in Penang, Malaysia. These tags describe this photo: lomotrip, quaisoir, stonerfairy, ripsta, ahleng90, outdoors, fort, cornwallis, xpro, fun, hot, sunny, penang, people, vivitar, and uws. This photo can also be found in the album Fort Cornwallis and Beyond.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
This is definitely a place not to be missed for all photographers, especially fellow Lomogr…
Aside from being a haven for analogue lovers, this quaint corner in the heart of Penang, Mal…
As the title most likely suggests, this Caffeinated Haunts installment has more cats than co…
Where to enjoy truly authentic nasi kandar in penang after if you lomo outing at night. Nasi…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography + TOMS #BESHADY Rumble!
- Introducing the Band Of Horses Infinite Arms Competition!
- Go Team Asia! A LomoWall Call for Photokina 2010
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Fotowettbewerb: Fashion-Week
- Lomography x Agnes Obel: The Riverside Rumble
- IRMA Records Compilation Album Competition