Water, Water Everywhere
Water is freedom. In these pictures, there's a peace found only underneath the ocean. IWhether you submerge yourself in the warm oceans off the coasts, the chilly and dark lakes of Europe, or your bathtub at home, you understand the silence and peace that comes only as long as you can hold your breath. For many of us, we take it for granted, water as a basic human need. Don't forget that if you're lucky enough to have access to water, take a moment to find that silence.This photo was shot on film. Taken by puechnerbooks with a Holga 120 CFN (available in our Online Shop) in jensen beach, United States. These tags describe this photo: holga, multiple, and exposure. Date: 2010. Time: Noon. This photo can also be found in the albums multiple exposurespool party.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Time-Tagging Photo Rumble: Noon
- Ohne Wasser kein Leben - Mit Viva con Agua de Sankt Pauli & Lomography das Wasser schätzen lernen
- Mach mit beim Summer Cool Down Rumble!
- A Photo-Desktop for Keepod - Contest!
- Lomography and TransWorld SURF Present: Wet Hot Summer!
- Mephisto's December Rumble
- Expired Film Competition
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!
- The YHA x Lomography Epic Citybreak Rumble