This beach is called Canoa Quebrada and it's around 160kms from my hometown, Fortaleza. Just beautiful!Taken by peropero with a Lomo LC-Wide (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Kodak E100VS film in Canoa Quebrada, Brazil. These tags describe this photo: saturated, e100vs, blue, green, azul, kodak, heat, tropical, landscape, clouds, x-pro, trip, fun, summer, sunny, dunas, dunes, sand, sea, ocean, beach, playa, and vacation. Date: 2011-12. This photo can also be found in the album Tropical Beach in E100VS.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Decisive Moment Rumble
- The Lomo Hipshot Showdown - An Urge to Move
- FLUX Hawaii & Lomography Present: The Life in Flux Competition
- Museum Of London LomoWall Rumble Stage 2: Adrenaline
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! First Stop: Faces
- IRMA Records Compilation Album Competition