This beach is called Canoa Quebrada and it's around 160kms from my hometown, Fortaleza. Just beautiful!This photo was shot on film. Taken by peropero with a Lomo LC-Wide (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Kodak E100VS film in Canoa Quebrada, Brazil. These tags describe this photo: saturated, e100vs, blue, green, azul, kodak, heat, tropical, landscape, clouds, x-pro, trip, fun, summer, sunny, dunas, dunes, sand, sea, ocean, beach, playa, and vacation. Date: 2011-12. This photo can also be found in the album Tropical Beach in E100VS.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Decisive Moment Rumble
- The Lomo Hipshot Showdown - An Urge to Move
- FLUX Hawaii & Lomography Present: The Life in Flux Competition
- Museum Of London LomoWall Rumble Stage 2: Adrenaline
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! First Stop: Faces
- IRMA Records Compilation Album Competition