I tried to follow this very interesting tipster by @pandaisdead (http://www.lomography.com/homes/pandaisdead) which explained how to modify your camera to create half-framed pictures. Obviously this did not work according to plan and I had troubles when re-loading the film. But yet I like these in an odd way. Here is the link to the original tipster http://www.lomography.com/magazine/tipster/2012/02/23/a-half-frame-modified-diana-f-plusThis photo was shot on film. Taken by mrmostarr with a Lomography Diana F+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with 120, 100 film. These tags describe this photo: spliter, frame, half, and pandaisdead. This photo can also be found in the album Psychedelic Fuck Up.
27 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 27 people like this photo. 27 people like this photo: despoina98, weleasewoger72, vgzalez, fisher-price, veneta, yuliya-sakharchuk, edenhovenga, adash, marjanbuning, alexyz, auratus, mont0417, tsingtao, somooblacklist, kelvinchew, atria007, allanbendiksen, why-yu, knitt, 134340, clownshoes, michele10, lawypop, pangmark, rik041, realrampage, and gauthierdumonde.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography Ve THAT Magazine: HERKES İÇİN SANAT YARIŞMASI
- Burning Man Rumble
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Getting Psychedelic in Analogue
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: My Favorite Spring Memory
- Living LomoWall @ LGS Toronto - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!
- +30ºC: Отбор участников на выставку в "ЭТАЖАХ".
- FB Profil Fotoğrafı Yarışması: Mayıs
- Baggu x Lomography Wild Color Competition!
- Contribuez au nouveau LomoWall de notre Gallery Store de la place Franz Liszt à Paris !