The top of the "La Unión y el Fenix Español" building, in front of Valencia's train station (Spain). It represents a man riding an eagle. Taken with a Diana F+ loaded with a Lomography Redscale XR Negative 50-200 (120mm film)This photo was shot on film. Taken by motagirl2 with a Lomography Diana F+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 (35mm) film in Valencia, Spain. These tags describe this photo: lomo, lomography, redscale, sculpture, fenix, union, building, valencia, eagle, and diana. This photo can also be found in the album Diana F+: 2011. Agosto - Septiembre.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
23 of January- Holiday of the St.Vincent Martyr, the patron of Valencia. San Vicente Martír …
Valencia is a beautiful city with plenty of interesting things to see and do. It is the per…
Plaza del Ayuntamiento is one of the most important city plazas in Valencia. This well-known…
Valencia is a city next to the beach where lots of Spanish and foreign students are living. …
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Lomography Rainbow Rumble
- Concurso: El poderoso Red Scale
- Win a £200 Gift Card to MOO.com
- Awesome Architecture Flash Rumble
- Living LomoWall @ LGS Toronto - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Paint the Town Red
- Espanis Lomocovers Diciembre 2012. El último Lomocovers.
- Espanis Lomocovers Noviembre 2011
- Lomography India: Click Color Rumble
- Lomography x Secrettourhk.com Rumble: The Secret Hunt
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!
- Concurso Fundació Sorigué + Lomography: Lomografiando Esculturas