Isabelle And Board, Malaquite Beach 2010
As most people can tell you, boogie boards amplify the fun you can have in the ocean. Something this little one is finding out first hand.Taken by mikeman85 with a Holga 120 N loaded with Kodak Tmax 100 film in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States. These tags describe this photo: black, and, white, girl, water, beach, ocean, child, holga, running, 120, film, boogie, and board. Date: 2010-07-03. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the albums Malaquite Beach 2010Holga.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography x Black + White Photography Rumble
- Win a Trip to Brazil: Show us the Energy that Moves the Planet!
- Photos that leave you wide-eyed Rumble
- School's Out! Rumble!
- Light Leaks and Lomography Present The Noir Competition
- Lomography And The Vintage Guide To London Bring You A Very Stylish Competition!
- Vivian Maier Street Photography Rumble
- Mephisto's December Rumble
- The Decisive Moment Rumble
- Julia Margaret Cameron Black and White Portrait Rumble
- The HUH. x Lomography Non-Stop Traveller Rumble