Isabelle And Board, Malaquite Beach 2010
As most people can tell you, boogie boards amplify the fun you can have in the ocean. Something this little one is finding out first hand.This photo was shot on film. Taken by mikeman85 with a Holga 120 N loaded with Kodak Tmax 100 film in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States. These tags describe this photo: black, and, white, girl, water, beach, ocean, child, holga, running, 120, film, boogie, and board. Date: 2010-07-03. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the albums Malaquite Beach 2010Holga.
15 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 15 people like this photo. 15 people like this photo: sirio174, ihave2pillows, gendis, mephisto19, pangmark, sovulia, wuxiong, lawypop, ccwu, waupite, zoe191, eyecon, holygrail, blancarleal, and ariannapaloma.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Search for Analogue Stars Competition: Portraits
- Win a Signed Large-Format Print from Photographer Debbie Carlos
- Lomography x Black + White Photography Rumble
- Win a Trip to Brazil: Show us the Energy that Moves the Planet!
- Photos that leave you wide-eyed Rumble
- School's Out! Rumble!
- Light Leaks and Lomography Present The Noir Competition
- Lomography And The Vintage Guide To London Bring You A Very Stylish Competition!
- Vivian Maier Street Photography Rumble
- Mephisto's December Rumble
- The Decisive Moment Rumble
- Julia Margaret Cameron Black and White Portrait Rumble
- The HUH. x Lomography Non-Stop Traveller Rumble