These posters were pretty cool on thier own and the filter and its a match made in heaven. The posters were hand painted ads for a family fireworks company that we stopped at and I got to meet the artist that did them and later I sent her a copy of the pic I took and she totally loved my "spin" on it. Its one of my favorites because I took it with my Meg White Diana. Not only is that also my name but the white stripes are one of my favorite bands. For all those reasons it definately makes one of my top five lomographs.This photo was shot on film. Taken by megs79 with a Lomography Diana F+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Kodak Portra 400 vc 120 film in Middle of nowhere, Missouri, United States. These tags describe this photo: ladyfingers, handpainted, ad, filter, lighter, peppermint, summer, medium format, 120 film, and fireworks. This photo can also be found in the album Trippy, the Peppermint Filter Album.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
53 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 53 people like this photo. 53 people like this photo: lokified, saturedcamtar, jetnz81, t-rav, troch, mariskaviska, micky_s, 134340, whynotwinnipeg, minty_, blue-dog, szzs, wonderdude, mafiosa, neja, bccbarbosa, machete, haydee, mephisto19, naqi, brittany, das-z, elvismartinezsmith, metrimantico, npitman, pyjis, johnccc, helenga, eskimofriend, awesomesther, bravebird, lucide, cocaneonkamerasutra, istionojr, lawypop, wil6ka, carmenism, nishichauhan, mago, badjuju, analogmonolog, marjanbuning, meryl, clickclack, weedos, kylewis, fruchtzwerg_hh, jbeischer, fram, bkspicture, tsingtao, opon21, and earlybird.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography x The Beth Edges: Colours Collide Rumble
- Your Favorite Lomograph Rumble
- Lomography x Patti Smith: Outside Society Rumble
- Find A Little Bit of Hong Kong Competition: The Smiley Faces
- Newbie Shooters Rumble Three
- Rip Curl Competition: Stage 2 - It's Time to Look for Trouble!
- Flash Rumble: It's All About Japan!
- Wrangler & Lomography – Kustom Kulture – Category #2: Engraved Life
- Perfect Patterns Rumble
- How was your Chinese New Year? Rumble!
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! First Stop: Faces