My American Gothic
A stop on my way home from Iowa yeilded some great results! Took a detour to the American Gothic home in Eldon Iowa. This place was gorgeous! Sounded by wildflowers and set back on a hill.This photo was shot on film. Taken by megs79 with a Lomo LC-A loaded with Agfa CT Precisa 100 (35mm) film (available in our Online Shop) in Eldon, Iowa, United States. These tags describe this photo: slide film, cross processed, x-pro, 35mm, lc-a, american gothic, summer, double exposure, flowers, sky, clouds, eldon, and iowa. Date: 2011-08-21. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album American Gothic with Xpro Agfa CT Precisa.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Get On The Road with Lomography and On The Road!
- LomoWall Rumble for Lodz's Lomograpy Meeting 2011
- Your Favorite Fall Colors x SNAP! Magazine Rumble
- LC-A Day Rumble
- Luck of the Irish Rumble
- The Homeland Rumble
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! Second Stop: Places
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight