Graffiti on a shop door in madridThis photo was shot on film. Taken by megs79 with a Lomography Diana F+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 (35mm) film in Madrid, Spain. These tags describe this photo: tag, graffitti, art, dancer, purple, lady, pose, paint, edgy, rock and roll, medium format, madrid, and spain. Date: 2010-10. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Madrid, Spain.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Train Stations, why do we like them now that we can already travel by plane?
My Holga camera has just turned six months old! So what better gift than an article on Madri…
I usually carry a notebook to jot down places that I'd like to revisit, I don't always carry…
Madrid is an incredible city to lomograph from top to bottom. What usually happens is that w…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Bunny Yeager's Darkroom X Lomography: Pin-up Competition!
- Lomography x Patti Smith: Outside Society Rumble
- Diana World Tour Rumble: Diana F+ Vignettes From Milan
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Los Angeles
- Pro-Create Rumble
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Wrangler & Lomography – Kustom Kulture – Category #2: Engraved Life
- Wrangler & Lomography – Kustom Kulture – Category #3: Working Heroes
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! First Stop: Faces
- IRMA Records Compilation Album Competition