Martine is the love of my life. We are now for than 8 years together and she always been there during my ups and downs. She always say's if i have a bad day tomorow you can always try again. I took this picture when we where on a bike ride was so happy!This photo was shot on film. Taken by marjanbuning with a Praktica CX-1 loaded with Ilford FP4+ 125 film in groningen, Netherlands. These tags describe this photo: bike, landscape, happy, black, and white.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography x We Were Evergreen Rumble
- Win a Bag from The Cambridge Satchel Company with a Matching Diana Mini
- Roadtrippen met LomoAmigo's Snowapple
- Lomography X 前進樂團 - 沒有什麼不可能 Nothing is Impossible
- Lomography X Sifr: What's Your Comfort Rumble
- Lomography + tokidoki Happy Thoughts Rumble!
- Lomography x Detour.hk 比賽：Revolutionize your city!
- Get On The Road with Lomography and On The Road!
- Russia Day Flash Rumble
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! Second Stop: Places
- The HUH. x Lomography Non-Stop Traveller Rumble
- De portrettenwedstrijd van Lomo Amigo Marike Jager
- Shoot The Great Outdoors And Win Tickets To Wilderness Festival!
- The YHA x Lomography Epic Citybreak Rumble
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!
- Introducing The Lomography and Vacationer 'Trip' Competition!
- I’m Set Free Rumble
- Lomoreporter @ Bicycle Film Festival 2012 Competition