I Got my first diana in July 2011 ( diana F+ ), I love it! however i've had my lomo TLR and prakica BC3 over 20 years now.
they remind me that film photography is my 1st love!, Black & white film is my fave. I can process and devolope my own black & white film and prints.
i do have a couple of Digital cameras / video cameras (soz bad word here lol ) got a Nikon DSLR and lomography adapter mount so i can use my diana lenses.
But love all types of film/ video so work in more then one format. I've Been a mad keen photographer for qiute a few years. i have a love for anything lo-fi like, retro from old black & white b horror movies, to poloroids, retro looks and fashion e.c.t. ( i still love the sound you can only get from records lol ) I DON'T FOLLOW THE HEARD!
and finally i'm ALWAYS saving for my next camera!!!!
Film Cameras i have:
Diana F+ ( delux pack ),
Diana F mini,
diana F+ instant back,
fujifilm instax 20,
fisheye baby 110,
DIY La sardina,
and Diana baby 110 with 12mm lens,
Fuji instax mini 90 neo classic,
LOMO POP CAM,
Instax mini 20,
AGFAMATIC 5008 (110 Camera).
And dirty word on here a couple of DIGITAL cameras as well, lumix TZ10, Fujifilm S4500 And got My Nikon D3200 DSLR in march 2014.
- kittycattt on 2014-09-02 · 6 Photos 6
- kittycattt on 2014-08-03 · 9 Photos 2
- kittycattt on 2014-05-16 · 8 Photos 4
- kittycattt on 2014-03-03 · 30 Photos 23
- kittycattt on 2013-11-10 · 53 Photos 15
- kittycattt on 2013-11-10 · 62 Photos 24
- Fuji Instax Mini
- Fuji Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic
- Lomography Diana F+
- Lomography Diana F+ Instant Back (Accessories)
- Lomography Diana F+ 35mm Back
- Lomography Diana F+ Fisheye lens
- Lomography Diana Mini
- Lomography Fisheye Baby 110 Metal
- Lomography Konstruktor
- Nikon D3200
- diana F+ fish eye
- Fuji Instax Mini
- Kodacolor Gold 400
- Kodak 200
- Kodak Professional BW400CN
- Kodak Ultramax 400 (35mm)
- Lomography Color Negative 100
- Lomography Color Tiger 200 (110)
- Lomography X-Pro Chrome 100
- fuji intax mini