Apparently, you have to decrease the ISO for the second exposure. You can't just cock the switch and expect something great. Plus, you first exposure should be bright and your second exposure should be dark...or is it the other way around?? see what i mean!
1. For my first trick, I wanted the lights and the coke can all mash up in one cool shot. instead, i accidentally cocked the multiple exposure (MX) switch and I ruined a pic with my (hopeful boy-) friend.
B) A parrot parrot. I don’t think i wanted this, but it looks niice!
3. I guess I should have waited for her to get closer to the lens.
4. i had an entirely different idea with this. I wanted to get a MX shot but the owner kicked me out):
5. The cookies were washed out by the road.
6. Wasting film can sometimes be fortunate.
7. Usually, these effects turn out pretty good.
8. Trying out MX for the first time with my SLR camera. not what i like, but it’s pretty cool.
9. Now, these pictures, for some reason my camera still advances my film just a bit when I cock the shutter. It didn’t get the layers that I wanted but they’ve gotten pretty good reviews. Especially, my “slow” picture.