When I was growing up my mother had a passion for her first Minolta SLR Camera and my father for his Sony Handycam. I was more fascinated with my mothers Camera.
Christmas four years my brother Shaun and I had the ingenious idea of getting each other the same Christmas Present a dSLR camera. Neither of us had a clue... Shopping at the Mall of Millennia we came across Holga Camera's at Urban Outfitters Shaun invested in Holga Color Camera and I was lucky to find a Holga 35mm Fisheye Camera with removable lens.
For the following years we both experimented with our cameras. I was so excited about the Fisheye lens, so Shaun started experimenting with his own Lomography Fisheye camera. Last summer during a vacation with my awesome girlfriend I lost my Holga :( on our way to the airport.
I must have been a good boy, because Santa put the Plastic Fantastic and the Spinner 360 underneath the "Holiday" tree. :) So I believe it is time to start investing more time to analog photography. Hope to grow as an analog photographer in this Community.
See you out there,
male · 31 · Merritt Island, FL/United States
- halfforeigner on 2011-04-24 · 31 Photos 3
- halfforeigner on 2011-04-24 · 16 Photos 4
- halfforeigner on 2011-04-23 · 21 Photos 33
- halfforeigner on 2011-01-08 · 2 Photos 5
- halfforeigner on 2011-01-08 · 25 Photos 16
- halfforeigner on 2011-01-08 · 13 Photos 52
- Fuji Superia 200 (35mm)
- Ilford HP5 (35mm, 125 iso)
- Lomography Color Negative 100
- Lomography Redscale