You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
31 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 31 people like this photo. 31 people like this photo: jeanhuang, martinpruv, selina-p, cafe, colordream, nuo2x2, gabrieldietrich, sin-titulo, opon21, adrienne-is, naomac, stouf, bulletofmine, tsingtao, warrilow-tong, luisa_s, kuryzu, zibi, dakadev_pui, istionojr, peewpeewbangwatcha, egor_post, ariannapaloma, lucassio, xaviru, gotoarizona, ghidini, bendertherobot, szzs, trychydts, and fram.
Cameras create visual energy! (same message 3 different languages:)
Cameras create visual energy! Kameras verursachen Sichtenergie! As câmeras criam a energia visual!This photo was shot on film. Taken by glenn with a Lomography Horizon Kompakt (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Fuji Press film in West Hollywood, United States.
Where is this?
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- 10 Prophecies of the Analogue Future - A Local Rumble to be exhibited at the Lomography Gallery Store LA!
- Win a Trip to Brazil: Show us the Energy Around You!
- Lomography x Digital Arts: Show Your Colours Rumble!
- Manchester calling you for Lomowall submissions!
- What does dreaming look like?
- Show us some São Paulo Magic!
- Fotos da inauguração da Gallery Store São Paulo