two thousand and ten. the worst year in my life ever.
Everyone is wishing for a better life in year 2011.
Same to me, i wish things will gonna be better, in this 2011 rabbit year.
My very summary recap of the year 2010.
- Dramatic life, things happened, friends come and goes.
- Meet someone very important in my life, and life had change ever since.
- Knew that friendship plays a very big part in my life, and thankful for those who is always be there no matter what happen. I knew who is my true friends. :)
- I’m the youngest at home, I’m very blessed that each and everyone of them, love me, so much more that I could ever imagine.
Photo by eva_eva
- Interviewed by a local Tv station as a very passionate female lomographer in Malaysia.
- I’m one of the Holiday Lomo Amigos.
*Done few doubles projects with overseas lomo buddies.
- Dull, demotivate, lifeless at work. Career was in big trouble.
- Life had been really s*cks and negative thoughts make it even worst.
- I lost someone very precious in my life by the end of the year.
Things are totally different ever since. And therefore, I made this lil list of my resolution on 2011.
- Love life.
- Healthy diet, healthier lifestyle.
- Meatless day on at least one day in a week.
- Exercise, at least once a week.
- Will get myself a full body check-up.
- Will pay a visit to dentist.
- Enroll a positive attitude in life.
- Do charity.
- Learn to drive again, and get myself a new car.
- Spend more time with my beloved family members, hang out more often with my precious buddies and girl-friends, and will love my dear fat boy as how I love myself.
- Blog more often.
- Change a new job.
- Shoot more pictures.
- An exhibition, hopefully.
- A lomowall at home. :P
- More personal shooting projects.
- Achieve ‘something’ in my career.
List goes on, and praying and hoping I could able to achieve this, one by one. :)
A brand new year, wishing everyone best of health, and stay happy always :)
Goodbye 2010. I hate you, alot.
But I knew, things will be better, in 2011 :)