there's a woman on the crosswalk
Lomography Sprocket Rocket Workshop - Gallery Store Milano -Agosto 2011This photo was shot on film. Taken by elisewin with a Lomography Sprocket Rocket (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography Color Negative 400 (35mm) film (available in our Online Shop) in Milano, Italy. These tags describe this photo: milano, sprocket, rocket, double, and exposure. Date: 2011-08-27. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Sprocket Rocket Workshop in Milan.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
In this case, a Bronze Medal for Arnaldo Pomodoro is worth far more than usual. As a matter …
Tired of the city? Does cycling in traffic gets on your nerves? Think you've seen all of Mil…
Me and my friends went to a masquerade party in Milan on Carnival Day.
135 spires, innumerable statues and gargoyles
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography x Concrete Hermit Rumble
- Countdown to Lomography Gallery Store Singapore rumble #10!
- Museum Of London LomoWall Rumble Stage 3: City Games
- Lomography India: Click Color Rumble
- Love Unexpected April - Spontaneity Keeps Love Alive
- Mettiti in Mostra – Workshop Superstar Competition
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! First Stop: Faces
- We All Live in a Yellow Submarine, Yellow Submarine, Yellow Submarine...Rumble!