there's a woman on the crosswalk
Lomography Sprocket Rocket Workshop - Gallery Store Milano -Agosto 2011This photo was shot on film. Taken by elisewin with a Lomography Sprocket Rocket (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography Color Negative 400 (35mm) film (available in our Online Shop) in Milano, Italy. These tags describe this photo: milano, sprocket, rocket, double, and exposure. Date: 2011-08-27. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Sprocket Rocket Workshop in Milan.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
In this case, a Bronze Medal for Arnaldo Pomodoro is worth far more than usual. As a matter …
Tired of the city? Does cycling in traffic gets on your nerves? Think you've seen all of Mil…
Me and my friends went to a masquerade party in Milan on Carnival Day.
135 spires, innumerable statues and gargoyles
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography x Concrete Hermit Rumble
- Countdown to Lomography Gallery Store Singapore rumble #10!
- Museum Of London LomoWall Rumble Stage 3: City Games
- Lomography India: Click Color Rumble
- Love Unexpected April - Spontaneity Keeps Love Alive
- Mettiti in Mostra – Workshop Superstar Competition
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! First Stop: Faces
- We All Live in a Yellow Submarine, Yellow Submarine, Yellow Submarine...Rumble!