You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
A tour of Brazil through Lomographs.
Last month I went out from my small city on the state of St. Catarina to go to Brasilia to s…
Two very dear friends of mine invited me to go to the famous city invented by Juscelino: Brasília.
The Ponte JK (Juscolino Kubitschek Bridge), crossing Paranoá Lake, is today one of the most …
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Win a Trip to Brazil: Show us the Energy Around You!
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - New York
- Mingle With the Stars at Cannes Competition
- Word of the Month: May
- Bibio x Lomography: The Bokeh Rumble
- Win a Trip to Brazil: Show us the Energy that Moves the Planet!
- Mephisto's May Rumble - What Moves You?
- Lomography + Ellie Goulding Present the Lights Competition