I'm a 3rd year university student in Lincoln studying contemporary lens media.
It was during my first year that a tutor picked me out a potential lomographer and introduced me to the idea of holgas! I've never looked back.
I have spent the last 3 years expanding my lomo collection (LC-A, 3d holga, fisheye etc) as well as developing my work by experimenting mostly with different applications of film.
Myself a group of like minded friends recently formed the University of Lincoln, Lomographic society. A society dedicated to spreading the analogue love and having fun with the art.
- domclark on 2009-10-19 · 37 Photos 58
- domclark on 2009-10-11 · 41 Photos 61
- domclark on 2009-09-29 · 21 Photos 44
- domclark on 2009-09-29 · 20 Photos 22
- domclark on 2009-09-28 · 23 Photos 25
- domclark on 2009-09-28 · 39 Photos 74