You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
60 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 60 people like this photo. 60 people like this photo: photobarbie, scootiepye, supermegahomers, gemwood, pangmark, slanecek, kevinhodur, stratski, naiseta, robertofiuza, blinkofaneye, decafujita, zorki, kathiia, fisher-price, nafamoss, obirmervenur, psit, mary-eloise, mariskaviska, mayracostapires, ihave2pillows, radoslav, mylatehope, crazy_little_red_riding_hood, bloomchen, guinastrapazi, bnjmn, kleinerkaries, gakurou, rafaelmorales, evagaresp, colagold, alexyz, jahwil, ao1973, pogolomo, piii, vicker313, atria007, yankiss, amytam, dreadlockboy, kibs, tracyvmoore, rik041, lokified, marta1901, alloftheabove, pzzzenguin, micky_s, chourique, ug_a, mafiosa, putchu, andrus_n, candee2104, neanderthalis, ramseses, and adash.
trip to LondonThis photo was shot on film. Taken by djramsay with a Lomography Sprocket Rocket (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Kodak Ektachrome E6 film in London, United Kingdom. These tags describe this photo: england, uk, night, fairgound, lights, ferris wheel, big wheel, wheel, kodak ekachrome e6, e6, ekachrome, kodak, sprocket rocket, europe, london, rocket, sprocket, xpro, cross processed, cross process, x pro, and 35mm. Date: 2012-12. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album London Lomowall.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
London is a city that needs no elaborate introduction -- as one of the leading cities around…
In 2009, I got the opportunity to go to a London Fashion Week show at Somerset House as a ca…
Vodafone Fashion Weekend in London is the must-go-to event for all fashion lovers in Septemb…
A gold mine for pigeons, Covent Garden.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: City Lights
- Psychedelic Photographs Rumble
- Lomography x Oxjam Clapham Rumble!
- Photo Fit For An Exhibition
- LomoWall Your Likes: Let Me Try That Film!
- Welcome to the Camp Rumble
- Lomography x YELLE: Complètement Fou! Completely Crazy!
- Win Some Super Treats with Candy Kittens!
- To the Moon and Back Rumble
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Sprockets, Rock It!
- Escape the Fate Rumble: The Perfect Picture
- Win Some Super Lazy Oaf Goodies
- Frets on Festival: Bonnaroo Festival Competition
- Lomography x We Were Evergreen Rumble
- Win a Music Prize Pack from FOR Festival
- Lomography und caseable - Deine besten Schnappschüsse 2013
- Win a Bag from The Cambridge Satchel Company with a Matching Diana Mini
- Ghost of Christmas Past Rumble
- YUNA X Lomography: The Lomographs Nocturne
- Spin Your Sprockets Rumble!
- Living LomoWall @ LGS Toronto - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!
- My Analogue Life Photo Contest