You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
This is no ordinary photo.
Discovered lomography thanks to my Art GCSE coursework, like a year ago or so, and just loving it!This photo was shot on film. Taken by mensa with a Lomography Sprocket Rocket (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography 400 (35mm) film in Male, Maldives. These tags describe this photo: beach, blue, sky, sea, clear, water, panoramic, walk, people, palm, trees, and island. Date: 2011-12. Time: Morning. This photo can also be found in the album Sprocket Rocket - First films in the Maldives, no Sprockets..
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- (Maybe) The Most Peaceful Rumble in the World
- New Year, New You Rumble
- The Lomo Hipshot Showdown - I See Wide
- The Decisive Moment Rumble
- Smell Diary of an Ordinary Day Competition
- Photoville NYC: Submit Your Photos for the First Annual Photoville LomoWall
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight
- IRMA Records Compilation Album Competition