My name is Amy and I am all about little arty adventures. I work in a craft store (it pays for art supplies and the staff discount comes in very handy indeed) in my home town, in South London. When I'm not working, I'm all about books, making mess/art, knitting, baking and of course, photography.
My favourite thing about lomography (and analogue photography in general) is embracing the imperfections. Unlike digital photography, you can't take hundreds of photos of the same thing until you get THAT shot (at least, I certainly can't afford enough film to do that!), but you have to hope it looks alright - and if it's a bit fuzzy, who cares!? I'm all about the imperfections, me!
female · 24 · South London/United Kingdom
- amyflorence on 2012-07-09 · 28 Photos 1
- amyflorence on 2012-06-02 · 4 Photos 3
- amyflorence on 2012-05-18 · 10 Photos 13
- amyflorence on 2012-05-18 · 15 Photos
- amyflorence on 2011-04-17 · 5 Photos 3
- advanced photo system
- guy fawkes
- inspiration board